"The Compact Greenhouse that gets your Business Growing"
The Propagator range is the perfect design for nurseries, commercial growers requiring an area to propagate, vineyards and smallholding.
Built to the same design excellence as the larger Maxi Span and Super Maxi with CAD structures that are rated to withstand winds up to 40 metres (132 feet) per second. It is available in standard sizes from 6 metres (19' 8") x 9 metres (29' 6") to a large 6 metre (19' 8") x 15 metre (49' 2").
A manually operated, single side, full length gull wing, vent offering maximum ventilation, is standard on the Propagator.
Access is via a standard 2.1 metre (6' 10") double sliding door. Harford's unique modular design means the Propagator can be built on-site, without the need for scaffolding and cranes, to any length in multiples of three metres (9' 10") and either 6 metre (19' 8") or 9 metre (29' 6") wide.
Future expansion is easy, start small and expand your Propagator as your business grows.
Fully engineered to provide crop support of up to 15 kilograms per square metre (3 pounds per square foot) as standard, with snow loading as an option while at the same time minimising the framework to ensure the maximum light gets to your crop.
- Uses similar construction techniques to our Maxi and Super Maxi designs ensuring strength in a smaller design Modular components for simple on-site construction and cost effective expansion
- Fully galvanised steel frame to ensure long life for frame and covers
- Steep truss design to minimise condensation drip on your growing crop Inflated twin-skin poly covers to keep heating costs to a minimum and reduce disease caused by condensation
- Available with a wide range of options to give the grower excellent versatility in one house Harford's reusable Cliploc cover fastening saves time and money when repairing and recovering
- Clear, wide, open design with crop support built in gives the grower room to move
- Gull wing ridge venting controls interior environment with accuracy
- An option of white powder coating
- Single or Double gull wing vents (Manual or Automated)
- Sidewinder roll-up vents
- Heavy-duty walk-in gutters
- Extra doors for ends or sides
|| 6 metres (19' 8") wide with lengths of 9 metre (29' 6") or 15 metres (49' 2"). Extendable by gutter connected
|| widths as above and length modules of 3 metres (9' 10").
|| Single side gull wing 1.2 metres (3' 11") wide. Dual gull wing, side rollers and gable end vents available as an
|| option. All vents can be automated and motorised, with temperature, wind and rain control.
|| One 2.1 metre (6' 10") double sliding door fitted in end or side as required. Additional doors optional.
|| Can be fitted with single or three phase vent motors as an option, simple environmental controllers up to advanced
|| units available optionally together with misting and fogging systems.
Available as a kit-set ex the factory with casual telephone assistance during construction, or fully assembled by a
|| Harford Greenhouses construction team.
Cliploc ® Propagator ™